Some users reported stability issues with data transmission and camera on MinlaHDW.
This upgrade fixes this.
If you experience any issues with Minla HDW it's highly recommended to upgrade.
Step-by-step upgrade process:
1. Switch off Minla HDW and open enclosure by unscrewing 4 screws on back cover. You will see pcb with microsd card. Carefully remove microsd card (do not bend camera flex pcb without a reason) and insert it in your PC.
2. Download and extract microsd card image from this archive:
As a result you must have minlahdw_sd_image_prod_min_v1.04_26.10.2018.img image file.
3. Next flash this file to microsd card by using any flashing software (for example https://etcher.io/ on Windows or "disks" on Linux).
4. After flashing is completed open this file on microsd card:
and find string
change "place_your_id_here" to your Minla HDW UID.
Please note that UID must remain in quotes. So final string shall look something like this:
5. Save changes, insert card back to Minla HDW and close plastic enclosure.
6. Connect Minla HDW to flight controller.