Due to increased price and availability pressure we had to take a decision to shut down our public Minla HDW server. To continue using Minla HDW customers are advised to run their own server.
- Run Linux x64 or Windows x64 virtual server instance on any cloud provider (like AWS, Google, Oracle cloud, MS Azure, Yandex, or any other cloud provider).
- Make sure UDP port 3001 is allowed in network firewall settings for incoming connections on your local server or cloud provider firewall settings.
- Run this executable file on the server:
- for linux-x64: hdw-server-linux-x64
- for windows-x64: hdw-server-win-x64.exe
- Update server field in boot/minlahdw/config.json file on Minla HDW device micro sd card with server DNS name or public IP address.
- Update Server field in MinlaHDW App with server DNS name or public IP address.